This info is about Oasis Space for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your computerOasis Space
. More information about Oasis Space can be found here
. Please follow http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's page. Oasis Space is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oasis Space. The program's main executable file occupies 243.55 KB (249400 bytes) on disk and is titled OasisSpaceUninstall.exe.
Oasis Space contains of the executables below. They take 243.55 KB (249400
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
This web page is about Oasis Space version 2015.10.09.191608
alone. You can find below a few links to other Oasis Space releases:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program released by the software company Oasis Space. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Oasis Space from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. After you select Oasis Space in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The software company is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-09 20:32:42.740