You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Oasis Space for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. Additional info about Oasis Space can be found here
. More info about the software Oasis Space can be seen at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Usually the Oasis Space program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oasis Space. utilOasisSpace.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 633.70 KB (648904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Oasis Space. They take about 1.37 MB (1435504
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (633.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2016.01.28.071453
alone. Click on the links below for other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application by Oasis Space. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Oasis Space from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oasis Space or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Oasis Space in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-28 07:32:04.493