This web page contains complete information on how to remove Oasis Space for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. More information on Oasis Space can be seen here
. You can see more info on Oasis Space at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Oasis Space is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Oasis Space. The application's main executable file is called OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
Oasis Space is composed of the following executables which take 2.35 MB (2466984
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.69 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (649.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- OasisSpace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
This page is about Oasis Space version 2016.01.27.171440
only. You can find here a few links to other Oasis Space releases:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program offered by Oasis Space. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Oasis Space from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Oasis Space or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it exists on your system the Oasis Space app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Oasis Space in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The software company is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-28 00:14:15.887