Oasis Space is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. Further information on Oasis Space can be found here
. Click on http://oasisspace.net/support
to get more details about Oasis Space on Oasis Space's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Oasis Space is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. utilOasisSpace.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 642.20 KB (657608 bytes) on disk.
Oasis Space contains of the executables below. They occupy 886.86 KB (908144
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (642.20 KB)
This data is about Oasis Space version 2016.01.10.111312
alone. Click on the links below for other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application marketed by Oasis Space. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Oasis Space in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The publisher is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 14:27:21.510