You can find on this page details on how to remove Oasis Space for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. More information about Oasis Space can be read here
. More information about the program Oasis Space can be seen at http://oasisspace.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory (same installation drive as Windows). Oasis Space's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named utilOasisSpace.exe and its approximative size is 647.70 KB (663240 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Oasis Space. They take 2.02 MB (2113088
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.67 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (647.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.29.081244
of Oasis Space. Click on the links below for other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application marketed by Oasis Space. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Oasis Space with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oasis Space or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it exists on your system the Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Oasis Space in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the application is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-31 17:12:39.093