Oasis Space is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. You can read more on Oasis Space or check for application updates here
. Please open http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Oasis Space's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. utilOasisSpace.exe is the Oasis Space's primary executable file and it occupies circa 640.70 KB (656072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Oasis Space. They occupy 885.39 KB (906640
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.70 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (640.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2016.02.15.191628
alone. For more Oasis Space versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application marketed by Oasis Space. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Oasis Space from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Oasis Space or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space application will be found automatically. When you select Oasis Space in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The software company is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 21:01:02.917