Oasis Space is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your computerOasis Space
. More info about Oasis Space can be found here
. Please follow http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's page. Usually the Oasis Space application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Oasis Space directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Oasis Space's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Oasis Space. They take 1.82 MB (1905296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- OasisSpace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (461.20 KB)
The current page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.10.19.225734
only. For other Oasis Space versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application offered by the software company Oasis Space. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Oasis Space from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it exists on your system the Oasis Space application will be found automatically. After you select Oasis Space in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The publisher is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Oasis Space in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-19 23:18:16.410