Oasis Space is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. More information about Oasis Space can be seen here
. More info about the program Oasis Space can be found at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Usually the Oasis Space application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Oasis Space's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Oasis Space's main file takes around 448.70 KB (459464 bytes) and is called utilOasisSpace.exe.
Oasis Space is comprised of the following executables which take 692.33 KB (708944
bytes) on disk:
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (243.63 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (448.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.29.211619
of Oasis Space. You can find below info on other releases of Oasis Space:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application released by the software company Oasis Space. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Oasis Space from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Oasis Space or simply click the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Oasis Space in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The publisher is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 01:30:29.203