Oasis Space is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. More information about Oasis Space can be found here
. Please open http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Oasis Space folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Oasis Space. The application's main executable file is called utilOasisSpace.exe and its approximative size is 632.20 KB (647368 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Oasis Space. They occupy 876.87 KB (897912
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.67 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (632.20 KB)
This data is about Oasis Space version 2016.01.27.101441
only. For other Oasis Space versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application by the software company Oasis Space. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Oasis Space or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space program will be found automatically. After you select Oasis Space in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-27 12:06:00.920