You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Oasis Space for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. Further information on Oasis Space can be found here
. Please follow http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's page. Oasis Space is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Oasis Space folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Oasis Space. Oasis Space's primary file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is called OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Oasis Space. They take about 2.63 MB (2759544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.70 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (647.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- OasisSpace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.12.30.051245
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Oasis Space:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application offered by the software company Oasis Space. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oasis Space or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space application will be found automatically. When you select Oasis Space in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The software company is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oasis Space in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-30 09:01:33.660