This web page is about Oasis Space for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your computerOasis Space
. Additional info about Oasis Space can be found here
. More information about Oasis Space can be found at http://oasisspace.net/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Archivos de programa\Oasis Space folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Oasis Space is C:\Archivos de programa\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. utilOasisSpace.exe is the Oasis Space's main executable file and it occupies approximately 633.70 KB (648904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Oasis Space. They occupy about 878.36 KB (899440
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (633.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.22.131410
of Oasis Space. You can find below info on other versions of Oasis Space:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program released by Oasis Space. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Oasis Space from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it exists on your system the Oasis Space application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Oasis Space in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The publisher is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-22 15:30:16.670