This info is about Oasis Space for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. More information on Oasis Space can be seen here
. More information about the app Oasis Space can be found at http://oasisspace.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Oasis Space is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. OasisSpaceUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 244.73 KB (250608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Oasis Space. They occupy about 883.93 KB (905144
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.73 KB)
- updateOasisSpace.exe (639.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.12.12.011157
alone. Click on the links below for other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application by Oasis Space. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Oasis Space from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space app will be found very quickly. When you select Oasis Space in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The software company is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 06:01:41.890