This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Oasis Space for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. You can read more on Oasis Space or check for application updates here
. Click on http://oasisspace.net/support
to get more facts about Oasis Space on Oasis Space's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Oasis Space is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. utilOasisSpace.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 638.70 KB (654024 bytes) on disk.
Oasis Space is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.49 MB (1558608
bytes) on disk:
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.69 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (638.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.21.231429
of Oasis Space. You can find below a few links to other Oasis Space releases:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application offered by Oasis Space. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Oasis Space with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Oasis Space in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the application is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-22 03:58:16.750