Oasis Space is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. More data about Oasis Space can be read here
. Please open http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Oasis Space directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Oasis Space by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. utilOasisSpace.exe is the Oasis Space's main executable file and it occupies about 630.70 KB (645832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Oasis Space. They take 875.44 KB (896448
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.74 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (630.70 KB)
The current page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.12.26.101251
alone. For more Oasis Space versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application offered by the software company Oasis Space. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Oasis Space from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Oasis Space in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 13:13:57.177