Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Docker Inc.. Usually the Docker for Windows application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder, depending on the user's option during install. Docker for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) on disk and is labeled Docker for Windows.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Docker for Windows. They take about 159.60 MB (167354697
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (12.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (12.90 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (33.78 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.14 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.08 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.50 MB)
- docker.exe (18.23 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.06.019
of Docker for Windows. Click on the links below for other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application marketed by the software company Docker Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Docker for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows application will be found very quickly. After you select Docker for Windows in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docker for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-17 09:54:58.853