Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. More data about Docker Inc. can be found here
. Docker for Windows is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Docker for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Docker for Windows's primary file takes about 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) and its name is Docker for Windows.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Docker for Windows. They take 163.67 MB (171625268
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (13.00 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.85 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (34.87 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.14 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.64 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.64 MB)
- docker.exe (18.63 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
This data is about Docker for Windows version 17.07.0121
only. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program released by Docker Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Docker for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". The Docker for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Docker for Windows in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-01 07:18:50.980