Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PCDocker Inc.
. You can find out more on Docker Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's main executable file and it occupies about 1.73 MB (1815040 bytes) on disk.
Docker for Windows is composed of the following executables which take 294.92 MB (309250474
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.22 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.diagnose.exe (7.53 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (26.17 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (8.20 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.73 MB)
- dockerd.exe (42.98 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.38 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (7.22 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (27.26 MB)
- docker.exe (42.03 MB)
- kubectl.exe (52.17 MB)
- notary.exe (8.91 MB)
This web page is about Docker for Windows version 2.0.0.0175
only. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program by the software company Docker Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". The Docker for Windows program will be found automatically. After you click Docker for Windows in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-29 22:14:26.590