Docker for Windows
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Docker for Windows for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. More info about Docker Inc. can be found here
. Docker for Windows is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Docker for Windows. The program's main executable file is named Docker for Windows.exe and it has a size of 1.73 MB (1815512 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Docker for Windows. They occupy about 164.89 MB (172896478
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.48 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.97 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.49 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (13.02 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (8.00 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.02 MB)
- dockerd.exe (37.56 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (18.02 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.31 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.66 MB)
- docker.exe (19.58 MB)
- notary.exe (7.79 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
This info is about Docker for Windows version 17.12.0444
only. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application offered by the software company Docker Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Docker for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Docker for Windows in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-30 20:29:44.777