Docker for Windows
This info is about Docker for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. You can find out more on Docker Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Docker for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) on disk and is titled Docker for Windows.exe.
The executables below are part of Docker for Windows. They occupy about 159.80 MB (167567316
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (12.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (12.91 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (33.81 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.14 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.08 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.64 MB)
- docker.exe (18.25 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
This page is about Docker for Windows version 17.06.227
alone. You can find below a few links to other Docker for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program offered by the software company Docker Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Docker for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Docker for Windows in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docker for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-09 14:22:45.707