Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Docker Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Docker for Windows.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.73 MB (1815040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Docker for Windows. They take about 326.57 MB (342437910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.41 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (42.48 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (20.91 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.67 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (42.48 MB)
- dockerd.exe (37.59 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.24 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (7.21 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (27.19 MB)
- docker.exe (36.53 MB)
- kubectl.exe (64.84 MB)
- notary.exe (8.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Docker for Windows version 18.05.0163
only. You can find below a few links to other Docker for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program released by Docker Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Docker for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Docker for Windows in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docker for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-21 16:22:23.373