Docker for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Docker for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PCDocker Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Docker Inc.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Docker for Windows. Docker for Windows.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.73 MB (1814016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Docker for Windows. They take about 287.96 MB (301943594
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.22 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.diagnose.exe (7.52 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (26.17 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (8.20 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.73 MB)
- dockerd.exe (41.69 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.38 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (7.22 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (27.26 MB)
- docker.exe (36.37 MB)
- kubectl.exe (52.17 MB)
- notary.exe (8.91 MB)
The current page applies to Docker for Windows version 18.06.071
alone. Click on the links below for other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program by Docker Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Docker for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows app will be found automatically. When you click Docker for Windows in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-28 06:35:07.347