Docker for Windows
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Docker for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Docker Inc.. Docker for Windows is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. qemu-img.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.36 MB (5615492 bytes) on disk.
Docker for Windows is composed of the following executables which take 158.12 MB (165805175
bytes) on disk:
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.39 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.06.0113
of Docker for Windows. Click on the links below for other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application marketed by the software company Docker Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Docker for Windows in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-05 05:13:45.473