Docker for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Docker for Windows for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. More data about Docker Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Docker for Windows application is found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Docker for Windows.exe and it has a size of 1.73 MB (1815512 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Docker for Windows. They take 164.89 MB (172897966
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.48 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.97 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.99 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (13.02 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.96 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.02 MB)
- dockerd.exe (37.56 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (18.05 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.31 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.66 MB)
- docker.exe (19.58 MB)
- notary.exe (7.79 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.12.045
of Docker for Windows. You can find below a few links to other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program by Docker Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Docker for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Docker for Windows in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Docker for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-06 23:44:08.080