Docker for Windows
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Docker for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Docker Inc.. Docker for Windows is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Docker for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.73 MB (1819136 bytes) on disk.
Docker for Windows is comprised of the following executables which take 311.34 MB (326467363
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.22 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (23.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.diagnose.exe (16.65 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (26.15 MB)
- com.docker.license.exe (6.30 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (8.19 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.76 MB)
- dockerd.exe (43.37 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.83 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (7.21 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (27.26 MB)
- docker.exe (42.20 MB)
- kubectl.exe (52.17 MB)
- notary.exe (8.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Docker for Windows version 2.0.0.077
alone. Click on the links below for other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program by the software company Docker Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows application will be found very quickly. After you select Docker for Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Docker for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-22 05:49:38.730