Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Docker Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Docker for Windows. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.73 MB (1815512 bytes) on disk and is titled Docker for Windows.exe.
Docker for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 164.89 MB (172903672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.48 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.97 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.99 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (13.02 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.96 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.02 MB)
- dockerd.exe (37.56 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (18.06 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.31 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.66 MB)
- docker.exe (19.58 MB)
- notary.exe (7.79 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Docker for Windows version 17.12.047
only. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application by the software company Docker Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Docker for Windows in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Docker for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-15 15:12:10.833