Docker for Windows
This page is about Docker for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. More information on Docker Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Docker for Windows's main file takes about 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) and its name is Docker for Windows.exe.
Docker for Windows is comprised of the following executables which occupy 159.66 MB (167411156
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (12.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (12.91 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (33.81 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.14 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.08 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.50 MB)
- docker.exe (18.25 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.06.124
of Docker for Windows. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application marketed by the software company Docker Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Docker for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows app will be found automatically. After you click Docker for Windows in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-28 18:56:43.777