Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PCDocker Inc.
. You can find out more on Docker Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.73 MB (1815552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Docker for Windows. They take about 303.87 MB (318627402
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.41 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (41.56 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.62 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (38.52 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.16 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.32 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.66 MB)
- docker.exe (36.41 MB)
- kubectl.exe (64.68 MB)
- notary.exe (7.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.02.0251
of Docker for Windows. You can find below a few links to other Docker for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application by the software company Docker Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Docker for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Docker for Windows in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docker for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-06 23:44:05.900