Docker for Windows
This info is about Docker for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. More information about Docker Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Docker for Windows application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Docker for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.73 MB (1814016 bytes) on disk.
Docker for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 287.96 MB (301943594
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.22 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.diagnose.exe (7.52 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (26.17 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (8.20 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.73 MB)
- dockerd.exe (41.69 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.38 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (7.22 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (27.26 MB)
- docker.exe (36.37 MB)
- kubectl.exe (52.17 MB)
- notary.exe (8.91 MB)
This data is about Docker for Windows version 18.06.070
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Docker for Windows:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application by Docker Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows app will be found automatically. After you select Docker for Windows in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-26 06:36:10.567