Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. You can find out more on Docker Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) on disk.
Docker for Windows is comprised of the following executables which take 158.95 MB (166666694
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (12.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (12.90 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (33.78 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (16.49 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.08 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.50 MB)
- docker.exe (18.23 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Docker for Windows version 17.06.017
alone. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program released by Docker Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Docker for Windows in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docker for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-12 08:33:07.820