Docker for Windows
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Docker for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. You can find out more on Docker Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Docker for Windows.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Docker for Windows. They occupy about 164.41 MB (172395347
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (13.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.88 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (35.26 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.09 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.65 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.64 MB)
- docker.exe (18.95 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Docker for Windows version 17.09.0330
only. You can find below info on other releases of Docker for Windows:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application offered by the software company Docker Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Docker for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Docker for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows program will be found very quickly. After you click Docker for Windows in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-02 11:37:54.797