Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Docker Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Docker for Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.73 MB (1814016 bytes) on disk and is labeled Docker for Windows.exe.
Docker for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 287.96 MB (301943594
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.22 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.diagnose.exe (7.52 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (26.17 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (8.20 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.73 MB)
- dockerd.exe (41.69 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.38 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (7.22 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (27.26 MB)
- docker.exe (36.37 MB)
- kubectl.exe (52.17 MB)
- notary.exe (8.91 MB)
The current page applies to Docker for Windows version 18.06.072
only. Click on the links below for other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program released by Docker Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Docker for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Docker for Windows in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docker for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-28 05:05:34.147