Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Docker Inc.. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Docker for Windows. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) on disk and is called Docker for Windows.exe.
Docker for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 159.64 MB (167391322
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (12.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (12.91 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (33.80 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.14 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.08 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.50 MB)
- docker.exe (18.24 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Docker for Windows version 17.06.1120
only. You can find below info on other versions of Docker for Windows:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program offered by Docker Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Docker for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Docker for Windows in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-24 08:57:28.837