Docker for Windows
This page is about Docker for Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. Further information on Docker Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory (same installation drive as Windows). Docker for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.73 MB (1815512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Docker for Windows. They take an average of 164.89 MB (172903572
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.48 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.97 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.99 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (13.02 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.96 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.02 MB)
- dockerd.exe (37.56 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (18.06 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.31 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.66 MB)
- docker.exe (19.58 MB)
- notary.exe (7.79 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.12.046
of Docker for Windows. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application marketed by the software company Docker Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". The Docker for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Docker for Windows in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-12 00:55:12.310