Docker for Windows
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Docker for Windows for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PCDocker Inc.
. More information about Docker Inc. can be read here
. Docker for Windows is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Docker for Windows. They take 164.44 MB (172426478
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (13.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.88 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (35.26 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.12 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.65 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.64 MB)
- docker.exe (18.95 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.09.034
of Docker for Windows. You can find below info on other versions of Docker for Windows:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program offered by the software company Docker Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Docker for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". The Docker for Windows app will be found very quickly. When you select Docker for Windows in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docker for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-20 02:38:35.483