Docker for Windows
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Docker for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Docker Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. The application's main executable file is called Docker for Windows.exe and it has a size of 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Docker for Windows. They occupy an average of 163.71 MB (171664494
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (13.00 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.85 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (34.90 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.14 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.64 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.64 MB)
- docker.exe (18.63 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Docker for Windows version 17.07.0222
alone. Click on the links below for other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application by Docker Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows program will be found very quickly. After you click Docker for Windows in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docker for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-23 02:46:14.030