Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Docker Inc.. Usually the Docker for Windows application is found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Docker for Windows. Docker for Windows's main file takes around 1.73 MB (1815512 bytes) and is called Docker for Windows.exe.
Docker for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 176.66 MB (185243382
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.48 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.97 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.49 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (13.94 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.81 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (8.00 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.94 MB)
- dockerd.exe (38.19 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.63 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.67 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.66 MB)
- docker.exe (19.11 MB)
- notary.exe (7.79 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.11.040
of Docker for Windows. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program by the software company Docker Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Docker for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Docker for Windows in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-11 19:14:38.240