Docker for Windows
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Docker for Windows for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PCDocker Inc.
. You can read more on Docker Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's main executable file and it occupies about 1.73 MB (1815552 bytes) on disk.
Docker for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 303.87 MB (318630010
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.41 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (41.57 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.62 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.57 MB)
- dockerd.exe (38.52 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.16 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.32 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.66 MB)
- docker.exe (36.41 MB)
- kubectl.exe (64.68 MB)
- notary.exe (7.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.02.052
of Docker for Windows. You can find below a few links to other Docker for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application by Docker Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Docker for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows program will be found automatically. After you click Docker for Windows in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-16 02:58:24.260