Docker for Windows
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Docker for Windows for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PCDocker Inc.
. You can read more on Docker Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's main executable file and it occupies about 1.73 MB (1815552 bytes) on disk.
Docker for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 303.87 MB (318630010
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.41 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (41.57 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.62 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.57 MB)
- dockerd.exe (38.52 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.16 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.32 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.66 MB)
- docker.exe (36.41 MB)
- kubectl.exe (64.68 MB)
- notary.exe (7.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.02.052
of Docker for Windows. You can find below a few links to other Docker for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application by Docker Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Docker for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Docker for Windows in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 02:58:24.260