Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PCDocker Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Docker Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Docker for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Docker for Windows's main file takes about 1.73 MB (1813976 bytes) and its name is Docker for Windows.exe.
The executables below are part of Docker for Windows. They take an average of 163.66 MB (171605967
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (13.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.85 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (34.90 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.08 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.64 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.64 MB)
- docker.exe (18.63 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.07.0425
of Docker for Windows. Click on the links below for other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program released by the software company Docker Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows program will be found very quickly. When you click Docker for Windows in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Docker for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-31 10:05:27.893