Docker for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Docker for Windows for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Docker Inc.. Docker for Windows is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Docker for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Docker for Windows's primary file takes about 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) and is named Docker for Windows.exe.
The following executables are contained in Docker for Windows. They take 165.19 MB (173214749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (13.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (13.88 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (35.26 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (17.87 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.65 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.64 MB)
- docker.exe (18.95 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Docker for Windows version 17.09.032
only. Click on the links below for other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program marketed by Docker Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Docker for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Docker for Windows in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-04 08:37:00.330