Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PCDocker Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Docker Inc.. Usually the Docker for Windows application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Docker for Windows. Docker for Windows's primary file takes about 1.73 MB (1813464 bytes) and its name is Docker for Windows.exe.
The executable files below are part of Docker for Windows. They take about 158.96 MB (166685458
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.40 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (12.50 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (21.47 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (12.50 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (2.87 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (12.90 MB)
- com.docker.db.exe (9.56 MB)
- dockerd.exe (33.81 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (16.49 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.08 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.32 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.50 MB)
- docker.exe (18.22 MB)
- notary.exe (7.78 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.06.0214
of Docker for Windows. You can find below info on other application versions of Docker for Windows:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program by the software company Docker Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows application will be found very quickly. After you click Docker for Windows in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docker for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-13 07:57:56.983