Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your systemDocker Inc.
. Further information on Docker Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Docker for Windows.exe is the Docker for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.73 MB (1814528 bytes) on disk.
Docker for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 310.10 MB (325159601
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.41 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (41.54 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (2.43 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.65 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.54 MB)
- dockerd.exe (38.64 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.22 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (7.21 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (27.19 MB)
- docker.exe (36.50 MB)
- kubectl.exe (64.68 MB)
- notary.exe (8.93 MB)
This page is about Docker for Windows version 18.03.059
alone. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is an application offered by Docker Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows application will be found very quickly. After you click Docker for Windows in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Docker for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-28 23:13:14.113