Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PCDocker Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Docker Inc.. Docker for Windows is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1814528 bytes) on disk and is labeled Docker for Windows.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Docker for Windows. They occupy 310.09 MB (325154817
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.41 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (41.54 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (2.43 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.65 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.54 MB)
- dockerd.exe (38.64 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.22 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (7.20 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (27.19 MB)
- docker.exe (36.50 MB)
- kubectl.exe (64.68 MB)
- notary.exe (8.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.03.0457
of Docker for Windows. Click on the links below for other Docker for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program by the software company Docker Inc.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Docker for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Docker for Windows in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Docker for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-22 14:26:02.087