Docker for Windows
Docker for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. More information on Docker Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1814016 bytes) on disk and is called Docker for Windows.exe.
Docker for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 287.95 MB (301940498
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.22 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.diagnose.exe (7.52 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (26.17 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (8.20 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.73 MB)
- dockerd.exe (41.69 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.38 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (7.22 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (27.26 MB)
- docker.exe (36.37 MB)
- kubectl.exe (52.17 MB)
- notary.exe (8.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Docker for Windows version 18.06.0368
only. For other Docker for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program offered by Docker Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Docker for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docker for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Docker for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Docker for Windows in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Docker for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docker for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-22 11:16:36.290