Docker for Windows
This page is about Docker for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Docker for Windows from your computerDocker Inc.
. Additional info about Docker Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Docker for Windows application is found in the C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Docker for Windows is C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker for Windows Installer.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Docker for Windows.exe and occupies 1.73 MB (1814528 bytes).
Docker for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 306.50 MB (321388587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Docker for windows Installer.exe (3.41 MB)
- Docker for Windows.exe (1.73 MB)
- Docker.Watchguard.exe (18.52 KB)
- DockerCli.exe (22.51 KB)
- InstallerCli.exe (20.02 KB)
- com.docker.9pdb.exe (3.04 MB)
- com.docker.cloud.proxy.exe (41.53 MB)
- com.docker.isowrap.exe (2.43 MB)
- com.docker.localhost-forwarder.exe (7.64 MB)
- com.docker.proxy.exe (41.53 MB)
- dockerd.exe (38.63 MB)
- vpnkit.exe (23.22 MB)
- docker-compose.exe (6.32 MB)
- docker-credential-wincred.exe (2.33 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (25.66 MB)
- docker.exe (36.50 MB)
- kubectl.exe (64.68 MB)
- notary.exe (7.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.03.0154
of Docker for Windows. You can find below info on other versions of Docker for Windows:
...click to view all...
Docker for Windows is a program offered by the software company Docker Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Docker for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Docker for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Docker for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Docker for Windows". If it exists on your system the Docker for Windows program will be found very quickly. After you select Docker for Windows in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Docker for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Docker for Windows.
8. After removing Docker for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Docker for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker for Windows by Docker Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Docker for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-13 00:15:36.187