CCC Help Korean
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Korean. They take about 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Korean version 2010.0623.2148.37335
only. For other CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:45:08.017