You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SugarSync for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. More info about SugarSync, Inc. can be read here
. SugarSync is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SugarSync. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's main executable file and it occupies close to 11.70 MB (12265824 bytes) on disk.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.52 MB (13128142
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (11.70 MB)
- uninstall.exe (842.11 KB)
The current web page applies to SugarSync version 22.214.171.124641
alone. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SugarSync in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 13:31:48.000