SugarSync is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. Further information on SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SugarSync. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's main executable file and it takes close to 19.55 MB (20503016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SugarSync. They occupy about 19.81 MB (20770050
bytes) on disk.
- crashuploader.exe (149.50 KB)
- SugarSync.exe (19.55 MB)
- uninstall.exe (111.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199.152378
of SugarSync. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application marketed by SugarSync, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SugarSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync application will be found very quickly. When you click SugarSync in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-17 23:40:36.417