You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SugarSync for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. You can find out more on SugarSync, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the SugarSync application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SugarSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 18.01 MB (18880528 bytes) on disk and is labeled SugarSync.exe.
SugarSync is comprised of the following executables which take 18.79 MB (19697756
bytes) on disk:
- SugarSync.exe (18.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (798.07 KB)
This info is about SugarSync version 220.127.116.11.141281
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SugarSync:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SugarSync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SugarSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync". The SugarSync application will be found very quickly. After you click SugarSync in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:24:30.707