This page is about SugarSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. You can find out more on SugarSync, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SugarSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SugarSync's primary file takes about 16.68 MB (17493344 bytes) and its name is SugarSync.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with SugarSync. They take about 17.46 MB (18310648
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (16.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (798.15 KB)
The current web page applies to SugarSync version 188.8.131.52.129190
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SugarSync:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SugarSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SugarSync in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SugarSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:10:51.000