SugarSync is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on SugarSync, Inc.. SugarSync is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SugarSync folder, depending on the user's choice. SugarSync's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 11.52 MB (12076152 bytes) on disk and is called SugarSync.exe.
The executable files below are part of SugarSync. They take about 12.34 MB (12937005
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (11.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (840.68 KB)
This web page is about SugarSync version 22.214.171.124419
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SugarSync:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SugarSync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync application will be found automatically. After you select SugarSync in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:02:40.963